The Family Wellness Center embraces a whole-health approach for individual, couple, and family challenges. With purposeful intervention clients find new meaning and direction. Symptom reduction and
promotes whole health and wellness through our clinical and wellness services. Treatment is individual and family-oriented. Practical and effective interventions help individuals and families experience real growth and development for improved confidence and success in life.
If you are struggling with depression, anxiety, stress, anger, relationships, or other life challenges, let us help. Call our main office for a consultation (252) 215-9011.
- CORE Counseling for Weight Management
- Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment
- In-home Family Therapy (IFT)
- VIDEO CONFERENCING AVAILABLE!
- David Bell, PhD, LMFT, LCAS, CAMS-I, CWLS
- Rebekah Skahill, MS, LPCA
- Jason Perry, MS, LPCA
- M.K. Saba, MD, NC Board Certified Psychiatrist
- Individual Therapy
- Child/Adolescent Therapy
- Couple and Family Therapy
- School-Based Therapy (K-12)
- Trauma Therapy
- Anger Management
- Medication Management
- Addiction Counseling
- Genetic Testing - NOW AVAILABLE to assist with medication decision-making and effectiveness.
- Lab Testing - check of Rx and non-Rx drug levels to assist with medication management and treatment adherence.
Tell us how we're doing!
Fax form to: 252-215-9012 or mail:
The Family Wellness Center, PLLC
1035 C Director Court
Greenville, NC 27858