The Family Wellness Center promotes health and wellness through personal and and services. Treatment is individual and family-directed. With our practical and effective interventions, individuals and families can experience real growth and development for improved confidence and success in life.
If you are struggling with depression, anxiety, work stress, anger, a dissatisfying relationship, or another life challenge, don't wait any longer....Let us help today by calling our main office for a consultation (252) 215-9011.
CORE Mindfulness for Weight Loss
For impulse eating behaviors, lifestyle management, and weight loss. CORE addresses the most important pieces - You and Lifestyle!
Therapy Team Brochure
- David Bell, PhD, LMFT, LCAS, CAMS-I, CWLS, CTS
- Laurie Sowers, MS, LPC, CEAP, LEAP
- Steven Tyndall, MS, LCSW, LCAS
- Karen Jenkins, MS, LPC-A
- Catherine Colardo, MSW, LCSW
- Daniel Acosta, MD, General Psychiatry
- Shelly Roffey, LMBT # 1351 (Heavenly Hands)
- Individual Therapy
- Child/Adolescent Therapy
- Couple and Family Therapy
- Employee Assistance Program
- School-Based Therapy (K-12)
- Anger Management
- Medication Management
- CORE Mindfulness for Weight Loss and Wellness
- Addiction Counseling
- Trauma-focused Therapies
- Therapeutic Massage
- Triple-P Parenting (Internationally Certified Program)
Tell us how we're doing by completing one of our satisfaction !!
Fax form to: 252-215-9012 or mail:
The Family Wellness Center, PLLC
1035 C Director Court
Greenville, NC 27858