The Family Wellness Center promotes health and w ellness through personal and and services. Treatment is individual and family-directed. With our practical and effective interventions, individuals and families can experience real growth and development for improved confidence and success in life.
If you are struggling with depression, anxiety, work stress, anger, a dissatisfying relationship, or another life challenge, don't wait any longer....Let us help today by calling our main office for a consultation (252) 215-9011.
Learn how to change your life from addiction, emotional eating, and feelings of powerlessness. CORE addresses the most important and fundamental agent....You!
- David Bell, PhD, LMFT, LCAS, CAMS-I, CWLS
- Laurie Sowers, MS, LPC, CEAP, LEAP
- Rachel Chiu, MS, LMFTA
- Ashley Tripp, MS, LMFTA
- Steven Tyndall, MSW, LCSW, LCAS
- Daniel Acosta, MD, General Psychiatry
- Behavioral Health Counseling
- Anger Treatment
- Child/Adolescent Therapy
- Couple and Family Therapy
- Employee Assistance
- School-Based Counseling (K-12)
- Medication Management
- CORE Mindfulness for Addictions
- CORE Mindfulness for Weight Management
Tell us how we're doing by completing one of our satisfaction !!
Fax form to: 252-215-9012 or mail:
The Family Wellness Center, PLLC
1035 C Director Court
Greenville, NC 27858