Tune in for Dr. Bell's live broadcast with Mae Rogers on The Vine Connection 104.5 FM WSTK - Sept 27 at 8:30 am.
The Family Wellness Center promotes health and w ellness through personal and professional mental health and substance abuse services. Treatment is individual and family-directed. With our practical and effective interventions, individuals and families can experience real growth and development for improved confidence and success in life.
If you are struggling with depression, anxiety, work stress, anger, a dissatisfying relationship, or another life challenge, don't wait any longer....Let us help today by calling our main office for a consultation (252) 215-9011.
- David Bell, PhD, LMFT, LCAS, CAMS-I, CWLS
- Laurie Sowers, MS, LPC, CEAP, LEAP
- Ashley Tripp, MS, LMFTA
- Steven Tyndall, MSW, LCSW, LCAS
- Mia Lanier-Williams, MS, LMFT
- Sandy Jackson, MS, LPCA, Bio/Neurofeedback Specialist
- Brian Smith, MD, Adult Psychiatry
- Daniel Acosta, MD, General Psychiatry (new)
- Behavioral Health Counseling
- Anger Treatment
- Couple and Family Therapy
- Employee Assistance Counseling
- School-Based Counseling (K-12)
- Medication Management
- Substance Use and Other Addictions / Suboxone Program for Opioid Dependence
- Neurofeedback Training
- Mindfulness Training for - CORE Principle Approach
Tell us how we're doing by completing one of our satisfaction !!
Fax form to: 252-215-9012 or mail:
The Family Wellness Center, PLLC
1035 C Director Court
Greenville, NC 27858