The Family Wellness Center promotes whole health and wellness through our clinical and wellness services. Treatment is individual and family-oriented. Practical and effective interventions help individuals and families experience real growth and development for improved confidence and success in life.
If you are struggling with depression, anxiety, stress, anger, relationships, or other life challenges, let us help. Call our main office for a consultation (252) 215-9011.
- CORE for Weight Loss (CORE Concept)
- Outpatient Opioid Addiction Treatment
- Acupuncture for Stress Relief and Pain Management
- Medical Massage
- Neurofeedback (Now scheduling for December 2016)
- VIDEO CONFERENCING AVAILABLE!
- Family Support Line is our our consultative service for family members that have a loved one suffering from a mental or substance use condition.
- David Bell, PhD, LMFT, LCAS, CAMS-I, CWLS
- Karen Jenkins, MS, LPC, LCAS, CRC
- Sarah Stein-Wolf, MS, LPC
- Rebekah Skahill, MS, LPCA
- Jason Perry, MS, LPCA
- Marleni Vilca-Paul, MS, LMFT
- Mary E McNeill, MAOM, L.Ac., Dipl. OM - Acupuncturist
- Susan Cahoon, LMBT - Medical Massage
- Jessica Sparrow, PMHNP-SC - Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Individual Therapy
- Child/Adolescent Therapy
- Couple and Family Therapy
- School-Based Therapy (K-12)
- Trauma Therapy
- Anger Management
- Medication Management
- Addiction Counseling
- Genetic Testing - NOW AVAILABLE to assist with medication decision-making and effectiveness.
- Lab Testing - check of Rx and non-Rx drug levels to assist with medication management and treatment adherence.
- Mindful Weight Management
- Medical Massage
Tell us how we're doing!
Fax form to: 252-215-9012 or mail:
The Family Wellness Center, PLLC
1035 C Director Court
Greenville, NC 27858